<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Andy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/ajswanson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/ajswanson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Andy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f7a4502b5b6cf8a249b8c1c9e12b25d</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New TAN site forum test in the forum General Amplifier Discussion</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-tan-site-forum-test/#post-7859</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:28:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet! Well it looks like things work 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b85a612d4a438ac75f86fd5ee62ded</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:40:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not that detailed. I put it on the diagonal and never have issues. The amp is so quiet for a SE. Personally, I do it on the diagonal since the tabs make it the easiest to do. I start with one of the predrilled holes near the center of the chassis and angle it away.</p>
<p>If there is a lot of noise, it is probably not the placement of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3499"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b85a612d4a438ac75f86fd5ee62ded</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:40:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not that detailed. I put it on the diagonal and never have issues. The amp is so quiet for a SE. Personally, I do it on the diagonal since the tabs make it the easiest to do. I start with one of the predrilled holes near the center of the chassis and angle it away.</p>
<p>If there is a lot of noise, it is probably not the placement of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2653"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b85a612d4a438ac75f86fd5ee62ded</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:40:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not that detailed. I put it on the diagonal and never have issues. The amp is so quiet for a SE. Personally, I do it on the diagonal since the tabs make it the easiest to do. I start with one of the predrilled holes near the center of the chassis and angle it away.</p>
<p>If there is a lot of noise, it is probably not the placement of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1789"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b85a612d4a438ac75f86fd5ee62ded</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:40:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not that detailed. I put it on the diagonal and never have issues. The amp is so quiet for a SE. Personally, I do it on the diagonal since the tabs make it the easiest to do. I start with one of the predrilled holes near the center of the chassis and angle it away.</p>
<p>If there is a lot of noise, it is probably not the placement of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-925"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b85a612d4a438ac75f86fd5ee62ded</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:40:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not that detailed. I put it on the diagonal and never have issues. The amp is so quiet for a SE. Personally, I do it on the diagonal since the tabs make it the easiest to do. I start with one of the predrilled holes near the center of the chassis and angle it away.</p>
<p>If there is a lot of noise, it is probably not the placement of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-61"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6056" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60255768ab80080245ea4d97c04561e4</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Tube options in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tube-options/#post-6050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Robin on the 6L6. But I am a fan of the KT66 too. Just a bit growlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60255768ab80080245ea4d97c04561e4</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Tube options in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tube-options/#post-6050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Robin on the 6L6. But I am a fan of the KT66 too. Just a bit growlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60255768ab80080245ea4d97c04561e4</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Tube options in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tube-options/#post-6050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Robin on the 6L6. But I am a fan of the KT66 too. Just a bit growlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60255768ab80080245ea4d97c04561e4</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Tube options in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tube-options/#post-6050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Robin on the 6L6. But I am a fan of the KT66 too. Just a bit growlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60255768ab80080245ea4d97c04561e4</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Tube options in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tube-options/#post-6050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:19:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with Robin on the 6L6. But I am a fan of the KT66 too. Just a bit growlier.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37063ffc0fb2005fc54d898e5b950f6e</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Reverb on Two Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/reverb-on-two-stroke/#post-6027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:22:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you using for a transformer on your drawings?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37063ffc0fb2005fc54d898e5b950f6e</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Reverb on Two Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/reverb-on-two-stroke/#post-6027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:22:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you using for a transformer on your drawings?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37063ffc0fb2005fc54d898e5b950f6e</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Reverb on Two Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/reverb-on-two-stroke/#post-6027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:22:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you using for a transformer on your drawings?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37063ffc0fb2005fc54d898e5b950f6e</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Reverb on Two Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/reverb-on-two-stroke/#post-6027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:22:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you using for a transformer on your drawings?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37063ffc0fb2005fc54d898e5b950f6e</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Reverb on Two Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/reverb-on-two-stroke/#post-6027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:22:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What are you using for a transformer on your drawings?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc40fac11a230957fad639fb6583825</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:08:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, you can still use both speakers.</p>
<p>The TIP connection on the PLUG goes to POSITIVE on the speaker. Then the SLEEVE goes to the the negative on the speaker. Then you can wire from the POSITIVE on one speaker to the POSITIVE on the other speaker, and then the NEGATIVE of one to the NEGATIVE of the other.</p>
<p>This is a parallel wiring scheme and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3678"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc40fac11a230957fad639fb6583825</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:08:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, you can still use both speakers.</p>
<p>The TIP connection on the PLUG goes to POSITIVE on the speaker. Then the SLEEVE goes to the the negative on the speaker. Then you can wire from the POSITIVE on one speaker to the POSITIVE on the other speaker, and then the NEGATIVE of one to the NEGATIVE of the other.</p>
<p>This is a parallel wiring scheme and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2889"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc40fac11a230957fad639fb6583825</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:08:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, you can still use both speakers.</p>
<p>The TIP connection on the PLUG goes to POSITIVE on the speaker. Then the SLEEVE goes to the the negative on the speaker. Then you can wire from the POSITIVE on one speaker to the POSITIVE on the other speaker, and then the NEGATIVE of one to the NEGATIVE of the other.</p>
<p>This is a parallel wiring scheme and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2025"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc40fac11a230957fad639fb6583825</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:08:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, you can still use both speakers.</p>
<p>The TIP connection on the PLUG goes to POSITIVE on the speaker. Then the SLEEVE goes to the the negative on the speaker. Then you can wire from the POSITIVE on one speaker to the POSITIVE on the other speaker, and then the NEGATIVE of one to the NEGATIVE of the other.</p>
<p>This is a parallel wiring scheme and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1161"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc40fac11a230957fad639fb6583825</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 03:08:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, you can still use both speakers.</p>
<p>The TIP connection on the PLUG goes to POSITIVE on the speaker. Then the SLEEVE goes to the the negative on the speaker. Then you can wire from the POSITIVE on one speaker to the POSITIVE on the other speaker, and then the NEGATIVE of one to the NEGATIVE of the other.</p>
<p>This is a parallel wiring scheme and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-297"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f1e3e88bb3c50f9dbe616f77f828c7</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are 2 ways to do the output jacks for the speakers.  The book calls for two speaker jacks, and the kit provides parts for this. In this scenario, you will need to drill a new hole for the second jack, right near the first one. The existing hole is the one between the 9-pin tube cutout and the 8 pin tube socket cutout. You will also need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3671"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f1e3e88bb3c50f9dbe616f77f828c7</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are 2 ways to do the output jacks for the speakers.  The book calls for two speaker jacks, and the kit provides parts for this. In this scenario, you will need to drill a new hole for the second jack, right near the first one. The existing hole is the one between the 9-pin tube cutout and the 8 pin tube socket cutout. You will also need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2882"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f1e3e88bb3c50f9dbe616f77f828c7</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are 2 ways to do the output jacks for the speakers.  The book calls for two speaker jacks, and the kit provides parts for this. In this scenario, you will need to drill a new hole for the second jack, right near the first one. The existing hole is the one between the 9-pin tube cutout and the 8 pin tube socket cutout. You will also need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2018"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f1e3e88bb3c50f9dbe616f77f828c7</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are 2 ways to do the output jacks for the speakers.  The book calls for two speaker jacks, and the kit provides parts for this. In this scenario, you will need to drill a new hole for the second jack, right near the first one. The existing hole is the one between the 9-pin tube cutout and the 8 pin tube socket cutout. You will also need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1154"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8f1e3e88bb3c50f9dbe616f77f828c7</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic 2 Stroke kit build. in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jun 2014 01:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are 2 ways to do the output jacks for the speakers.  The book calls for two speaker jacks, and the kit provides parts for this. In this scenario, you will need to drill a new hole for the second jack, right near the first one. The existing hole is the one between the 9-pin tube cutout and the 8 pin tube socket cutout. You will also need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-290"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/2-stroke-kit-build/#post-6004" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1449ef25b1bbc24bc01b9dd8c70fc96a</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Two Stroke with Vibrato in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/two-stroke-with-vibrato/#post-5998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:34:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love a great tremolo and reverb done right. There are a lot of variables and a great place to start is over at Merlin&#8217;s <a href="http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/index.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Valve Wizard</a> site. The &#8220;cost&#8221; of doing it right is, in my estimation, a lot of tubes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1449ef25b1bbc24bc01b9dd8c70fc96a</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Two Stroke with Vibrato in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/two-stroke-with-vibrato/#post-5998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:34:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love a great tremolo and reverb done right. There are a lot of variables and a great place to start is over at Merlin&#8217;s <a href="http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/index.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Valve Wizard</a> site. The &#8220;cost&#8221; of doing it right is, in my estimation, a lot of tubes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1449ef25b1bbc24bc01b9dd8c70fc96a</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Two Stroke with Vibrato in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/two-stroke-with-vibrato/#post-5998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:34:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love a great tremolo and reverb done right. There are a lot of variables and a great place to start is over at Merlin&#8217;s <a href="http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/index.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Valve Wizard</a> site. The &#8220;cost&#8221; of doing it right is, in my estimation, a lot of tubes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1449ef25b1bbc24bc01b9dd8c70fc96a</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Two Stroke with Vibrato in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/two-stroke-with-vibrato/#post-5998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:34:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love a great tremolo and reverb done right. There are a lot of variables and a great place to start is over at Merlin&#8217;s <a href="http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/index.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Valve Wizard</a> site. The &#8220;cost&#8221; of doing it right is, in my estimation, a lot of tubes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1449ef25b1bbc24bc01b9dd8c70fc96a</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Two Stroke with Vibrato in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/two-stroke-with-vibrato/#post-5998</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:34:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love a great tremolo and reverb done right. There are a lot of variables and a great place to start is over at Merlin&#8217;s <a href="http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/index.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Valve Wizard</a> site. The &#8220;cost&#8221; of doing it right is, in my estimation, a lot of tubes.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bad62c565ce984760e9c5ae79cdc3a1</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Different output tubes in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I use the KT-66 in my Two Strokes. I just love the&#8221;beef&#8221; I get from them. And I use JJ&#8217;s for those. I&#8217;ve used the 6550 on some other amps that I&#8217;ve built and love that tube. JJ&#8217;s there as well.</p>
<p>On our Renovo Tejas amp, I tested around 15 different 6L6 tubes. Everything from GT to JJ. And I landed on Tube Amp Doctor for our 6L6&#8217;s there. They just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3707"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bad62c565ce984760e9c5ae79cdc3a1</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Different output tubes in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I use the KT-66 in my Two Strokes. I just love the&#8221;beef&#8221; I get from them. And I use JJ&#8217;s for those. I&#8217;ve used the 6550 on some other amps that I&#8217;ve built and love that tube. JJ&#8217;s there as well.</p>
<p>On our Renovo Tejas amp, I tested around 15 different 6L6 tubes. Everything from GT to JJ. And I landed on Tube Amp Doctor for our 6L6&#8217;s there. They just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2830"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bad62c565ce984760e9c5ae79cdc3a1</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Different output tubes in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I use the KT-66 in my Two Strokes. I just love the&#8221;beef&#8221; I get from them. And I use JJ&#8217;s for those. I&#8217;ve used the 6550 on some other amps that I&#8217;ve built and love that tube. JJ&#8217;s there as well.</p>
<p>On our Renovo Tejas amp, I tested around 15 different 6L6 tubes. Everything from GT to JJ. And I landed on Tube Amp Doctor for our 6L6&#8217;s there. They just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1966"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bad62c565ce984760e9c5ae79cdc3a1</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Different output tubes in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I use the KT-66 in my Two Strokes. I just love the&#8221;beef&#8221; I get from them. And I use JJ&#8217;s for those. I&#8217;ve used the 6550 on some other amps that I&#8217;ve built and love that tube. JJ&#8217;s there as well.</p>
<p>On our Renovo Tejas amp, I tested around 15 different 6L6 tubes. Everything from GT to JJ. And I landed on Tube Amp Doctor for our 6L6&#8217;s there. They just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1102"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bad62c565ce984760e9c5ae79cdc3a1</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Different output tubes in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I use the KT-66 in my Two Strokes. I just love the&#8221;beef&#8221; I get from them. And I use JJ&#8217;s for those. I&#8217;ve used the 6550 on some other amps that I&#8217;ve built and love that tube. JJ&#8217;s there as well.</p>
<p>On our Renovo Tejas amp, I tested around 15 different 6L6 tubes. Everything from GT to JJ. And I landed on Tube Amp Doctor for our 6L6&#8217;s there. They just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-238"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/different-output-tubes/#post-5981" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28cf596ca10f4af45a8e6b1d5017aef</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Output Impedance in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The KT66 sits at the same impedance as the 6L6, yes.</p>
<p>You can look at some online specs here:</p>
<p><a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6</a></p>
<p>If you look at the Class A S/E (single ended) and move over to the Zout, you will see the impedance for the 6K6 is 9000,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3697"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28cf596ca10f4af45a8e6b1d5017aef</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Output Impedance in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The KT66 sits at the same impedance as the 6L6, yes.</p>
<p>You can look at some online specs here:</p>
<p><a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6</a></p>
<p>If you look at the Class A S/E (single ended) and move over to the Zout, you will see the impedance for the 6K6 is 9000,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2851"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28cf596ca10f4af45a8e6b1d5017aef</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Output Impedance in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The KT66 sits at the same impedance as the 6L6, yes.</p>
<p>You can look at some online specs here:</p>
<p><a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6</a></p>
<p>If you look at the Class A S/E (single ended) and move over to the Zout, you will see the impedance for the 6K6 is 9000,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1987"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28cf596ca10f4af45a8e6b1d5017aef</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Output Impedance in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The KT66 sits at the same impedance as the 6L6, yes.</p>
<p>You can look at some online specs here:</p>
<p><a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6</a></p>
<p>If you look at the Class A S/E (single ended) and move over to the Zout, you will see the impedance for the 6K6 is 9000,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1123"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f28cf596ca10f4af45a8e6b1d5017aef</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic Output Impedance in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The KT66 sits at the same impedance as the 6L6, yes.</p>
<p>You can look at some online specs here:</p>
<p><a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6K6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6L6</a><br />
<a href="http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6" rel="nofollow ugc">http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=6V6</a></p>
<p>If you look at the Class A S/E (single ended) and move over to the Zout, you will see the impedance for the 6K6 is 9000,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-259"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-impedance/#post-5970" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d5bdd128569ad05190d29c3bb79f3b</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3466"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d5bdd128569ad05190d29c3bb79f3b</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2630"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d5bdd128569ad05190d29c3bb79f3b</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1766"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d5bdd128569ad05190d29c3bb79f3b</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-902"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d5bdd128569ad05190d29c3bb79f3b</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5969" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1247be5938af7e29a80b729032b19fc5</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3723"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1247be5938af7e29a80b729032b19fc5</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2629"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1247be5938af7e29a80b729032b19fc5</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1765"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1247be5938af7e29a80b729032b19fc5</guid>
				<title>Andy replied to the topic How to supply amp with power? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:16:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second Robins recommendations. If you check out our Books page, there are some great resources  Dave Hunters book is great for starters and has a fantastic starter amp build detailed. If you are set on building your own circuit, I&#8217;d start with Marantz&#8217;s book. The Merlin Blencowe books are also awesome, but they are separated into one for we&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-901"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/how-to-supply-amp-with-power/#post-5968" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>