<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | BenDr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/bendr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/bendr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BenDr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66aee4dc7b828aac44ae3ad31d927446</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic Need help with hum in Two-Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-hum-in-two-stroke/#post-5460</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya stblues.</p>
<p>Hey, maybe you could post before and after sound clips?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66aee4dc7b828aac44ae3ad31d927446</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic Need help with hum in Two-Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-hum-in-two-stroke/#post-5460</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya stblues.</p>
<p>Hey, maybe you could post before and after sound clips?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66aee4dc7b828aac44ae3ad31d927446</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic Need help with hum in Two-Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-hum-in-two-stroke/#post-5460</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya stblues.</p>
<p>Hey, maybe you could post before and after sound clips?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66aee4dc7b828aac44ae3ad31d927446</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic Need help with hum in Two-Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-hum-in-two-stroke/#post-5460</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya stblues.</p>
<p>Hey, maybe you could post before and after sound clips?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66aee4dc7b828aac44ae3ad31d927446</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic Need help with hum in Two-Stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-hum-in-two-stroke/#post-5460</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya stblues.</p>
<p>Hey, maybe you could post before and after sound clips?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f738ff213bb33debe8f5aa99639458e6</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Thanks Robin, AJ, &amp; Beezlebum for your thoughtful input! I hadn&#8217;t recognized that the two-stroke schematic was calling for a 6.3v center-tapped heater circuit. I&#8217;ve read valvewizard&#8217;s pieces on so many topics- I hadn&#8217;t seen the one you linked to, so thanks again for that.<br />
I&#8217;ve seen someone&#8217;s pictures of the process. Maybe I can find that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3810"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f738ff213bb33debe8f5aa99639458e6</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Thanks Robin, AJ, &amp; Beezlebum for your thoughtful input! I hadn&#8217;t recognized that the two-stroke schematic was calling for a 6.3v center-tapped heater circuit. I&#8217;ve read valvewizard&#8217;s pieces on so many topics- I hadn&#8217;t seen the one you linked to, so thanks again for that.<br />
I&#8217;ve seen someone&#8217;s pictures of the process. Maybe I can find that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3144"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f738ff213bb33debe8f5aa99639458e6</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Thanks Robin, AJ, &amp; Beezlebum for your thoughtful input! I hadn&#8217;t recognized that the two-stroke schematic was calling for a 6.3v center-tapped heater circuit. I&#8217;ve read valvewizard&#8217;s pieces on so many topics- I hadn&#8217;t seen the one you linked to, so thanks again for that.<br />
I&#8217;ve seen someone&#8217;s pictures of the process. Maybe I can find that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2280"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f738ff213bb33debe8f5aa99639458e6</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Thanks Robin, AJ, &amp; Beezlebum for your thoughtful input! I hadn&#8217;t recognized that the two-stroke schematic was calling for a 6.3v center-tapped heater circuit. I&#8217;ve read valvewizard&#8217;s pieces on so many topics- I hadn&#8217;t seen the one you linked to, so thanks again for that.<br />
I&#8217;ve seen someone&#8217;s pictures of the process. Maybe I can find that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1416"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f738ff213bb33debe8f5aa99639458e6</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Thanks Robin, AJ, &amp; Beezlebum for your thoughtful input! I hadn&#8217;t recognized that the two-stroke schematic was calling for a 6.3v center-tapped heater circuit. I&#8217;ve read valvewizard&#8217;s pieces on so many topics- I hadn&#8217;t seen the one you linked to, so thanks again for that.<br />
I&#8217;ve seen someone&#8217;s pictures of the process. Maybe I can find that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-552"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5436" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01283681d35295a592847ed56d3e4e79</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic nfb switch for 2 stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/nfb-switch-for-2-stroke/#post-5411</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice gutshots! I&#8217;m curious- How often do you use the NFB switch, and did you consider wiring it to a footswitch?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01283681d35295a592847ed56d3e4e79</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic nfb switch for 2 stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/nfb-switch-for-2-stroke/#post-5411</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice gutshots! I&#8217;m curious- How often do you use the NFB switch, and did you consider wiring it to a footswitch?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01283681d35295a592847ed56d3e4e79</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic nfb switch for 2 stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/nfb-switch-for-2-stroke/#post-5411</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice gutshots! I&#8217;m curious- How often do you use the NFB switch, and did you consider wiring it to a footswitch?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01283681d35295a592847ed56d3e4e79</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic nfb switch for 2 stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/nfb-switch-for-2-stroke/#post-5411</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice gutshots! I&#8217;m curious- How often do you use the NFB switch, and did you consider wiring it to a footswitch?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01283681d35295a592847ed56d3e4e79</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic nfb switch for 2 stroke in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/nfb-switch-for-2-stroke/#post-5411</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice gutshots! I&#8217;m curious- How often do you use the NFB switch, and did you consider wiring it to a footswitch?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f99b76fb8dbeee0488c2784eb033b29f</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for quick answer, AJ.<br />
I didn&#8217;t expect the 275 would have enough juice to reach some of those voltage ranges either. Can I follow up with a noob PT wiring question?<br />
I&#8217;m stumped/terrified about wiring the PT, specifically whether to tie off or ground the extra leads. Here&#8217;s my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3804"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f99b76fb8dbeee0488c2784eb033b29f</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for quick answer, AJ.<br />
I didn&#8217;t expect the 275 would have enough juice to reach some of those voltage ranges either. Can I follow up with a noob PT wiring question?<br />
I&#8217;m stumped/terrified about wiring the PT, specifically whether to tie off or ground the extra leads. Here&#8217;s my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3138"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f99b76fb8dbeee0488c2784eb033b29f</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for quick answer, AJ.<br />
I didn&#8217;t expect the 275 would have enough juice to reach some of those voltage ranges either. Can I follow up with a noob PT wiring question?<br />
I&#8217;m stumped/terrified about wiring the PT, specifically whether to tie off or ground the extra leads. Here&#8217;s my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2274"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f99b76fb8dbeee0488c2784eb033b29f</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for quick answer, AJ.<br />
I didn&#8217;t expect the 275 would have enough juice to reach some of those voltage ranges either. Can I follow up with a noob PT wiring question?<br />
I&#8217;m stumped/terrified about wiring the PT, specifically whether to tie off or ground the extra leads. Here&#8217;s my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1410"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f99b76fb8dbeee0488c2784eb033b29f</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic TAN Two-Stroke PT rating? in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:23:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for quick answer, AJ.<br />
I didn&#8217;t expect the 275 would have enough juice to reach some of those voltage ranges either. Can I follow up with a noob PT wiring question?<br />
I&#8217;m stumped/terrified about wiring the PT, specifically whether to tie off or ground the extra leads. Here&#8217;s my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-546"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-two-stroke-pt-rating/#post-5410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cb3ea5f9faf8e0c579457dad6fe75f8</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic New member - 2-stroke build pics in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-member-2-stroke-build-pics/#post-5382</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet lookin&#8217;. I like the plexi panel, too.<br />
How&#8217;s it sound?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cb3ea5f9faf8e0c579457dad6fe75f8</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic New member - 2-stroke build pics in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-member-2-stroke-build-pics/#post-5382</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet lookin&#8217;. I like the plexi panel, too.<br />
How&#8217;s it sound?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cb3ea5f9faf8e0c579457dad6fe75f8</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic New member - 2-stroke build pics in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-member-2-stroke-build-pics/#post-5382</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet lookin&#8217;. I like the plexi panel, too.<br />
How&#8217;s it sound?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cb3ea5f9faf8e0c579457dad6fe75f8</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic New member - 2-stroke build pics in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-member-2-stroke-build-pics/#post-5382</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet lookin&#8217;. I like the plexi panel, too.<br />
How&#8217;s it sound?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cb3ea5f9faf8e0c579457dad6fe75f8</guid>
				<title>BenDr replied to the topic New member - 2-stroke build pics in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-member-2-stroke-build-pics/#post-5382</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:24:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet lookin&#8217;. I like the plexi panel, too.<br />
How&#8217;s it sound?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>