<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Bill | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/billpettyjohn/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/billpettyjohn/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bill.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f68ab899ed6bb9b3c6d2d2504a5aa3a</guid>
				<title>Bill started the topic Help with voltages and possible signal grounding in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/help-with-voltages-and-possible-signal-grounding/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:03:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently completed my first Two-Stroke build.  I&#8217;m getting &#8220;good&#8221; speaker hum and the speaker works fine if I plug it over into my son&#8217;s BDRI, but I&#8217;m getting no sound from a guitar plugged into the input jack.  I&#8217;ve read every post on the TAN, and it seems like it ought to be caused by a ground in the signal path, but I can&#8217;t find one.  I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4590"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/help-with-voltages-and-possible-signal-grounding/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f8b23381d7650e84b3a8805a64d08e4</guid>
				<title>Bill changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4577/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:45:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3553091e5a33d121a4af4c8d9920ac6</guid>
				<title>Bill became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4576/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:46:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>