<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | biolite | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/biolite/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/biolite/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for biolite.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7fbbe46e66d34a583b8acc07f5b6b3</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[attachment=48]IMG_20110530_171522.jpg[/attachment]<br />
Alright, so I got back from travel a while ago, but let this fall by the wayside as things have been busy.  Sorry.  Attached is a picture of the inside of the amp from when I built it.  Thinking about this here at work it came to me that I shielded the input connection to that tone pot, so when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4156"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7fbbe46e66d34a583b8acc07f5b6b3</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[attachment=48]IMG_20110530_171522.jpg[/attachment]<br />
Alright, so I got back from travel a while ago, but let this fall by the wayside as things have been busy.  Sorry.  Attached is a picture of the inside of the amp from when I built it.  Thinking about this here at work it came to me that I shielded the input connection to that tone pot, so when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2825"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7fbbe46e66d34a583b8acc07f5b6b3</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[attachment=48]IMG_20110530_171522.jpg[/attachment]<br />
Alright, so I got back from travel a while ago, but let this fall by the wayside as things have been busy.  Sorry.  Attached is a picture of the inside of the amp from when I built it.  Thinking about this here at work it came to me that I shielded the input connection to that tone pot, so when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1961"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7fbbe46e66d34a583b8acc07f5b6b3</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[attachment=48]IMG_20110530_171522.jpg[/attachment]<br />
Alright, so I got back from travel a while ago, but let this fall by the wayside as things have been busy.  Sorry.  Attached is a picture of the inside of the amp from when I built it.  Thinking about this here at work it came to me that I shielded the input connection to that tone pot, so when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1097"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7fbbe46e66d34a583b8acc07f5b6b3</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[attachment=48]IMG_20110530_171522.jpg[/attachment]<br />
Alright, so I got back from travel a while ago, but let this fall by the wayside as things have been busy.  Sorry.  Attached is a picture of the inside of the amp from when I built it.  Thinking about this here at work it came to me that I shielded the input connection to that tone pot, so when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-233"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5642" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316e19e69229e7c98f9c336a641947a7</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m on travel for a couple weeks and won&#8217;t be able to troubleshoot until I return.  The hum is a constant noise that does increase with volume.  The amp has always had this hum since I built it and I just finally decided to do something about it. I can really only hear the hum when not playing through it. Everything does sound normal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4154"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316e19e69229e7c98f9c336a641947a7</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m on travel for a couple weeks and won&#8217;t be able to troubleshoot until I return.  The hum is a constant noise that does increase with volume.  The amp has always had this hum since I built it and I just finally decided to do something about it. I can really only hear the hum when not playing through it. Everything does sound normal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2823"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316e19e69229e7c98f9c336a641947a7</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m on travel for a couple weeks and won&#8217;t be able to troubleshoot until I return.  The hum is a constant noise that does increase with volume.  The amp has always had this hum since I built it and I just finally decided to do something about it. I can really only hear the hum when not playing through it. Everything does sound normal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1959"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316e19e69229e7c98f9c336a641947a7</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m on travel for a couple weeks and won&#8217;t be able to troubleshoot until I return.  The hum is a constant noise that does increase with volume.  The amp has always had this hum since I built it and I just finally decided to do something about it. I can really only hear the hum when not playing through it. Everything does sound normal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1095"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316e19e69229e7c98f9c336a641947a7</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Curious Hum... help? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:39:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m on travel for a couple weeks and won&#8217;t be able to troubleshoot until I return.  The hum is a constant noise that does increase with volume.  The amp has always had this hum since I built it and I just finally decided to do something about it. I can really only hear the hum when not playing through it. Everything does sound normal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-231"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/curious-hum-help/#post-5574" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b08d02b30d6c1d3a0a61c8ae22be8a</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, no; I haven&#8217;t powered the amp yet.  I simply discovered that the output wires (8 ohm and 4 ohm leads) from the OT both appeared to short to ground as I was going back through checking the continuity of everything.  From what I hear, this is expected.  I&#8217;ll be working on a cab this weekend and hopefully get that finished and I can power on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4262"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b08d02b30d6c1d3a0a61c8ae22be8a</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, no; I haven&#8217;t powered the amp yet.  I simply discovered that the output wires (8 ohm and 4 ohm leads) from the OT both appeared to short to ground as I was going back through checking the continuity of everything.  From what I hear, this is expected.  I&#8217;ll be working on a cab this weekend and hopefully get that finished and I can power on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2954"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b08d02b30d6c1d3a0a61c8ae22be8a</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, no; I haven&#8217;t powered the amp yet.  I simply discovered that the output wires (8 ohm and 4 ohm leads) from the OT both appeared to short to ground as I was going back through checking the continuity of everything.  From what I hear, this is expected.  I&#8217;ll be working on a cab this weekend and hopefully get that finished and I can power on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2090"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b08d02b30d6c1d3a0a61c8ae22be8a</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, no; I haven&#8217;t powered the amp yet.  I simply discovered that the output wires (8 ohm and 4 ohm leads) from the OT both appeared to short to ground as I was going back through checking the continuity of everything.  From what I hear, this is expected.  I&#8217;ll be working on a cab this weekend and hopefully get that finished and I can power on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1226"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98b08d02b30d6c1d3a0a61c8ae22be8a</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, no; I haven&#8217;t powered the amp yet.  I simply discovered that the output wires (8 ohm and 4 ohm leads) from the OT both appeared to short to ground as I was going back through checking the continuity of everything.  From what I hear, this is expected.  I&#8217;ll be working on a cab this weekend and hopefully get that finished and I can power on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-362"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d78f1c54370fcc4cb8ac33d3f63aaf</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Robin, thanks for the insight.  I am using a switching jack on the input and it does short to ground when nothing is plugged in.  The input is isolated when a plug is plugged in though.  The issue I&#8217;m having appears at the output side of the amp between the OT black wire and, in my case, the yellow and white wires.  From Beelzebum I understand&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4342"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d78f1c54370fcc4cb8ac33d3f63aaf</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Robin, thanks for the insight.  I am using a switching jack on the input and it does short to ground when nothing is plugged in.  The input is isolated when a plug is plugged in though.  The issue I&#8217;m having appears at the output side of the amp between the OT black wire and, in my case, the yellow and white wires.  From Beelzebum I understand&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2952"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d78f1c54370fcc4cb8ac33d3f63aaf</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Robin, thanks for the insight.  I am using a switching jack on the input and it does short to ground when nothing is plugged in.  The input is isolated when a plug is plugged in though.  The issue I&#8217;m having appears at the output side of the amp between the OT black wire and, in my case, the yellow and white wires.  From Beelzebum I understand&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2088"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d78f1c54370fcc4cb8ac33d3f63aaf</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Robin, thanks for the insight.  I am using a switching jack on the input and it does short to ground when nothing is plugged in.  The input is isolated when a plug is plugged in though.  The issue I&#8217;m having appears at the output side of the amp between the OT black wire and, in my case, the yellow and white wires.  From Beelzebum I understand&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1224"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d78f1c54370fcc4cb8ac33d3f63aaf</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:47:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Robin, thanks for the insight.  I am using a switching jack on the input and it does short to ground when nothing is plugged in.  The input is isolated when a plug is plugged in though.  The issue I&#8217;m having appears at the output side of the amp between the OT black wire and, in my case, the yellow and white wires.  From Beelzebum I understand&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-360"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5493" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faded276f0d21b0960d3cf1c032256c</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5491</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Copy all.  Thanks, beelzebum, it just seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought I&#8217;d check first.  Hopefully when I fire this thing up everything acts as it should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faded276f0d21b0960d3cf1c032256c</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5491</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Copy all.  Thanks, beelzebum, it just seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought I&#8217;d check first.  Hopefully when I fire this thing up everything acts as it should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faded276f0d21b0960d3cf1c032256c</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5491</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Copy all.  Thanks, beelzebum, it just seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought I&#8217;d check first.  Hopefully when I fire this thing up everything acts as it should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faded276f0d21b0960d3cf1c032256c</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5491</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Copy all.  Thanks, beelzebum, it just seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought I&#8217;d check first.  Hopefully when I fire this thing up everything acts as it should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faded276f0d21b0960d3cf1c032256c</guid>
				<title>biolite replied to the topic Output Signal Lug Grounded in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/output-signal-lug-grounded/#post-5491</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Copy all.  Thanks, beelzebum, it just seemed a bit odd to me, so I thought I&#8217;d check first.  Hopefully when I fire this thing up everything acts as it should.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>