<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Chester | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/chester/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/chester/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chester.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd4c874e39a7a786d18bc3dddbed9fb</guid>
				<title>Chester replied to the topic A few 2 Stroke Questions in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the helpful answers.  As far as the MM PT and OT here&#8217;s what I used:<br />
PT &#8211; Tone Clone FTPP-5<br />
OT &#8211; Axiom SE-9K-OS<br />
Both of these were correct for this amp.  I called up MM and talked to them about the project.  They were able to lead me in the right direction.  I accidentally purchased the SE-9K and did not realized at the time that it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4118"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd4c874e39a7a786d18bc3dddbed9fb</guid>
				<title>Chester replied to the topic A few 2 Stroke Questions in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the helpful answers.  As far as the MM PT and OT here&#8217;s what I used:<br />
PT &#8211; Tone Clone FTPP-5<br />
OT &#8211; Axiom SE-9K-OS<br />
Both of these were correct for this amp.  I called up MM and talked to them about the project.  They were able to lead me in the right direction.  I accidentally purchased the SE-9K and did not realized at the time that it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2898"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd4c874e39a7a786d18bc3dddbed9fb</guid>
				<title>Chester replied to the topic A few 2 Stroke Questions in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the helpful answers.  As far as the MM PT and OT here&#8217;s what I used:<br />
PT &#8211; Tone Clone FTPP-5<br />
OT &#8211; Axiom SE-9K-OS<br />
Both of these were correct for this amp.  I called up MM and talked to them about the project.  They were able to lead me in the right direction.  I accidentally purchased the SE-9K and did not realized at the time that it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2034"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd4c874e39a7a786d18bc3dddbed9fb</guid>
				<title>Chester replied to the topic A few 2 Stroke Questions in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the helpful answers.  As far as the MM PT and OT here&#8217;s what I used:<br />
PT &#8211; Tone Clone FTPP-5<br />
OT &#8211; Axiom SE-9K-OS<br />
Both of these were correct for this amp.  I called up MM and talked to them about the project.  They were able to lead me in the right direction.  I accidentally purchased the SE-9K and did not realized at the time that it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1170"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd4c874e39a7a786d18bc3dddbed9fb</guid>
				<title>Chester replied to the topic A few 2 Stroke Questions in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:54:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the helpful answers.  As far as the MM PT and OT here&#8217;s what I used:<br />
PT &#8211; Tone Clone FTPP-5<br />
OT &#8211; Axiom SE-9K-OS<br />
Both of these were correct for this amp.  I called up MM and talked to them about the project.  They were able to lead me in the right direction.  I accidentally purchased the SE-9K and did not realized at the time that it was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-306"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/a-few-2-stroke-questions/#post-5536" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>