<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | clevedale | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/clevedale/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/clevedale/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for clevedale.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450b3641d112d5cdee5c8c542d0e96f5</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5216</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may be blind,lol but I don&#8217;t see the Maggie Chassis?<br />
I am thinking the 5F2?<br />
Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450b3641d112d5cdee5c8c542d0e96f5</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5216</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may be blind,lol but I don&#8217;t see the Maggie Chassis?<br />
I am thinking the 5F2?<br />
Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450b3641d112d5cdee5c8c542d0e96f5</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5216</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may be blind,lol but I don&#8217;t see the Maggie Chassis?<br />
I am thinking the 5F2?<br />
Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450b3641d112d5cdee5c8c542d0e96f5</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5216</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may be blind,lol but I don&#8217;t see the Maggie Chassis?<br />
I am thinking the 5F2?<br />
Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450b3641d112d5cdee5c8c542d0e96f5</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5216</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:37:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I may be blind,lol but I don&#8217;t see the Maggie Chassis?<br />
I am thinking the 5F2?<br />
Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f100079b5411166b09fabdd78796f22</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:11:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Hunters book and the updated notes as well. Has anyone got the latest layout and or BOM for the amp? Drill plan for a Hammond Enclosure? Should I just use Webers Maggie Layout and Schematic? I only want the ability to use one power tube instead of the two.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f100079b5411166b09fabdd78796f22</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:11:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Hunters book and the updated notes as well. Has anyone got the latest layout and or BOM for the amp? Drill plan for a Hammond Enclosure? Should I just use Webers Maggie Layout and Schematic? I only want the ability to use one power tube instead of the two.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f100079b5411166b09fabdd78796f22</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:11:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Hunters book and the updated notes as well. Has anyone got the latest layout and or BOM for the amp? Drill plan for a Hammond Enclosure? Should I just use Webers Maggie Layout and Schematic? I only want the ability to use one power tube instead of the two.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f100079b5411166b09fabdd78796f22</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:11:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Hunters book and the updated notes as well. Has anyone got the latest layout and or BOM for the amp? Drill plan for a Hammond Enclosure? Should I just use Webers Maggie Layout and Schematic? I only want the ability to use one power tube instead of the two.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f100079b5411166b09fabdd78796f22</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Such a great amp! in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/such-a-great-amp/#post-5214</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 02:11:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have Hunters book and the updated notes as well. Has anyone got the latest layout and or BOM for the amp? Drill plan for a Hammond Enclosure? Should I just use Webers Maggie Layout and Schematic? I only want the ability to use one power tube instead of the two.</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e443d9350a8ad8eede7020677854a2</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Weber Maggie Looks Very Familiar in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/weber-maggie-looks-very-familiar/#post-5213</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e443d9350a8ad8eede7020677854a2</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Weber Maggie Looks Very Familiar in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/weber-maggie-looks-very-familiar/#post-5213</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e443d9350a8ad8eede7020677854a2</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Weber Maggie Looks Very Familiar in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/weber-maggie-looks-very-familiar/#post-5213</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e443d9350a8ad8eede7020677854a2</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Weber Maggie Looks Very Familiar in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/weber-maggie-looks-very-familiar/#post-5213</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e443d9350a8ad8eede7020677854a2</guid>
				<title>clevedale replied to the topic Weber Maggie Looks Very Familiar in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/weber-maggie-looks-very-familiar/#post-5213</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:54:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are these the right Magnetic transformers for the two stroke?<br />
Fender Single Ended Champ Style Upgrade 15W Output Transformer 4/8/16 Ohm<br />
Fender Champ, Princeton, Bronco Style 5W / 15W Power Transformer 120/240V</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>