<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Kirk | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/leblanc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/leblanc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kirk.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e09abd511d073e05b701620623f3d40</guid>
				<title>Kirk started the topic New Guy with Capacitor Question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-guy-with-capacitor-question/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:36:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just rec’d my two stroke kit. Its my first build, and am learning as I go. After checking all my components, I found that one of my electrolytic caps has higher voltage rating than spec’d on the paperwork; the 8uF/450 V cap is listed in ppwk, but I rec’d a 8uF/475 V cap. Is this higher voltage an issue?</p>
<p>Ive been reading Dave&#8217;s book, and watch&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4801"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-guy-with-capacitor-question/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5860fd64479115939d8b94d01f6f76b4</guid>
				<title>Kirk&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4800/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:17:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2107dac5c06d8cc3aafb62275017fb34</guid>
				<title>Kirk changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4799/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:17:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17555658b3e39ada93421e60cf06fb98</guid>
				<title>Kirk became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4794/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2021 04:09:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>