<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Linn | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/linnstaples/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/linnstaples/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Linn.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">058abb851bfbe4b33134876d022ecf6b</guid>
				<title>Linn replied to the topic Testing Different Tubes in 2 Stroke in the forum Tube Talk</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/testing-different-tubes-in-2-stroke/#post-7886</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 15:39:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone..i am new to this forum and by profession i am a DSP engineer and deals with Audion processing. As per my knowledge and before seeing the code, I listened and found the Chinese tube to be the least appealing, I liked the clarity of the EHX and the richness of the JJ’s. Honestly, I would be fine with any of them if the non-attenuated s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4498"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/testing-different-tubes-in-2-stroke/#post-7886" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e65b50cc2bf1476fe565ea28e53e021</guid>
				<title>Linn became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4496/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 May 2016 15:34:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>