<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Todd | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/maccullt/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/maccullt/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Todd.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43880e4b05ca5ccb7f794794e3c893e4</guid>
				<title>Todd replied to the topic Hammond PT for a Two-Stroke (Rev 2) Amp? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/hammond-pt-for-a-two-stroke-rev-2-amp/#post-8009</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 14:09:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks to everyone one who chimed in on Guitars Canada <a href="https://guitarscanada.com" rel="nofollow ugc">https://guitarscanada.com</a>, Tube Amp Network (<a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com" rel="nofollow ugc">https://tubeampnetwork.com</a>), diyAudio (<a href="https://www.diyaudio.com" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.diyaudio.com</a>), and TDPRI (<a href="http://www.tdpri.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.tdpri.com</a>)</p>
<p>The consensus is that the Hammond 290 AX (<a href="https://www.hammfg.com/part/290AX" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.hammfg.com/part/290AX</a>) should be fine for the Two-Stroke.<br />
Some other interesting&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4614"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/hammond-pt-for-a-two-stroke-rev-2-amp/#post-8009" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5511f8613f14abd44b5e674e0cf581c4</guid>
				<title>Todd replied to the topic Hammond PT for a Two-Stroke (Rev 2) Amp? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/hammond-pt-for-a-two-stroke-rev-2-amp/#post-8008</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:23:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href='https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/ajswanson/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ajswanson</a></p>
<p>I was wondering if the higher filament amperage spec is left over from the original two output tube design&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a32ece0b5749d85ad3a05f9878cdb9d</guid>
				<title>Todd started the topic Hammond PT for a Two-Stroke (Rev 2) Amp? in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/hammond-pt-for-a-two-stroke-rev-2-amp/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:22:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am I first time tube amp builder and I would like to use a Hammond PT to build 2nd revision of the Two-Stroke Amp.</p>
<p>I want to use a Hammond PT because I live in Canada, have a local supplier (NextGen <a href="https://nextgenguitars.ca" rel="nofollow ugc">https://nextgenguitars.ca</a>) and Hammond have a good reputation.</p>
<p>I am undecided which transformer to pick and I am looking for help from experienced&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4609"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/hammond-pt-for-a-two-stroke-rev-2-amp/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bc6a06f30aba2c4ec4428ccda5cbabc</guid>
				<title>Todd posted an update: @robin hi robin, looking at the forum I saw you mentioned a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4603/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Feb 2019 02:03:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/robin/' rel="nofollow ugc">@robin</a> hi robin, looking at the forum I saw you mentioned a two stroke head with terminal strips. I am thinking of the same thing and was wondering if you still had the pictures (the links in your older post seem too dead). </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9570a37fa7170ce7129c4bb904aa6943</guid>
				<title>Todd became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4602/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Feb 2019 17:41:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>