<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | sixstring11 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/sixstring11/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/sixstring11/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for sixstring11.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1836b7fcea5dde0348139bbb73c5d60</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 04:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dave Hunters book has helped a great deal. I also recommend How To Service Your Own Tube Amp by Tom Mitchell.</p>
<p>Building pedals has been helpful, especially the mod kit style pedals that are more of a point to point wiring scheme.  Neatness and placement are learned with the tight quarters.</p>
<p>I am glad this site is available as the Two Stroke has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3829"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1836b7fcea5dde0348139bbb73c5d60</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 04:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dave Hunters book has helped a great deal. I also recommend How To Service Your Own Tube Amp by Tom Mitchell.</p>
<p>Building pedals has been helpful, especially the mod kit style pedals that are more of a point to point wiring scheme.  Neatness and placement are learned with the tight quarters.</p>
<p>I am glad this site is available as the Two Stroke has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3059"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1836b7fcea5dde0348139bbb73c5d60</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 04:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dave Hunters book has helped a great deal. I also recommend How To Service Your Own Tube Amp by Tom Mitchell.</p>
<p>Building pedals has been helpful, especially the mod kit style pedals that are more of a point to point wiring scheme.  Neatness and placement are learned with the tight quarters.</p>
<p>I am glad this site is available as the Two Stroke has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2195"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1836b7fcea5dde0348139bbb73c5d60</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 04:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dave Hunters book has helped a great deal. I also recommend How To Service Your Own Tube Amp by Tom Mitchell.</p>
<p>Building pedals has been helpful, especially the mod kit style pedals that are more of a point to point wiring scheme.  Neatness and placement are learned with the tight quarters.</p>
<p>I am glad this site is available as the Two Stroke has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1331"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1836b7fcea5dde0348139bbb73c5d60</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 04:11:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dave Hunters book has helped a great deal. I also recommend How To Service Your Own Tube Amp by Tom Mitchell.</p>
<p>Building pedals has been helpful, especially the mod kit style pedals that are more of a point to point wiring scheme.  Neatness and placement are learned with the tight quarters.</p>
<p>I am glad this site is available as the Two Stroke has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-467"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5958" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e13ba799d58d2bedaa1eddb9be9737</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:23:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That mod101 kit was my first build. I know what you mean about the flow of the circuit. I didn&#8217;t feel like I learned much from it, but it fueled  my desire to build my own gear. I am running that little amp through 2 4&#215;10 cabs I built loaded with celestion 30&#8217;s. I built a few of their pedals as well. Also have built some of the BYOC pedals. They&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3896"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e13ba799d58d2bedaa1eddb9be9737</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:23:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That mod101 kit was my first build. I know what you mean about the flow of the circuit. I didn&#8217;t feel like I learned much from it, but it fueled  my desire to build my own gear. I am running that little amp through 2 4&#215;10 cabs I built loaded with celestion 30&#8217;s. I built a few of their pedals as well. Also have built some of the BYOC pedals. They&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3057"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e13ba799d58d2bedaa1eddb9be9737</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:23:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That mod101 kit was my first build. I know what you mean about the flow of the circuit. I didn&#8217;t feel like I learned much from it, but it fueled  my desire to build my own gear. I am running that little amp through 2 4&#215;10 cabs I built loaded with celestion 30&#8217;s. I built a few of their pedals as well. Also have built some of the BYOC pedals. They&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2193"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e13ba799d58d2bedaa1eddb9be9737</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:23:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That mod101 kit was my first build. I know what you mean about the flow of the circuit. I didn&#8217;t feel like I learned much from it, but it fueled  my desire to build my own gear. I am running that little amp through 2 4&#215;10 cabs I built loaded with celestion 30&#8217;s. I built a few of their pedals as well. Also have built some of the BYOC pedals. They&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1329"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e13ba799d58d2bedaa1eddb9be9737</guid>
				<title>sixstring11 replied to the topic Other amp builds in the forum Amplifier Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:23:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That mod101 kit was my first build. I know what you mean about the flow of the circuit. I didn&#8217;t feel like I learned much from it, but it fueled  my desire to build my own gear. I am running that little amp through 2 4&#215;10 cabs I built loaded with celestion 30&#8217;s. I built a few of their pedals as well. Also have built some of the BYOC pedals. They&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-465"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/other-amp-builds/#post-5956" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>