<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | Sluggo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/sluggo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/sluggo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sluggo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">232e2a80c3bccfd89380f715d102d124</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/page/2/#post-5279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been assembling an excel file this morning of parts for the project that will have pricing, model/part numbers, and vendors..</p>
<p>One thing I just ran into looking at the Weber 125P1B Power Transformer, is that there is no &#8220;white&#8221; wire as listed on the diagram? I&#8217;ll attach below.</p>
<p>Also, Does anyone have the resistor value on the &#8220;Input&#8221;.. it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3744"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/page/2/#post-5279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">232e2a80c3bccfd89380f715d102d124</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been assembling an excel file this morning of parts for the project that will have pricing, model/part numbers, and vendors..</p>
<p>One thing I just ran into looking at the Weber 125P1B Power Transformer, is that there is no &#8220;white&#8221; wire as listed on the diagram? I&#8217;ll attach below.</p>
<p>Also, Does anyone have the resistor value on the &#8220;Input&#8221;.. it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3380"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">232e2a80c3bccfd89380f715d102d124</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been assembling an excel file this morning of parts for the project that will have pricing, model/part numbers, and vendors..</p>
<p>One thing I just ran into looking at the Weber 125P1B Power Transformer, is that there is no &#8220;white&#8221; wire as listed on the diagram? I&#8217;ll attach below.</p>
<p>Also, Does anyone have the resistor value on the &#8220;Input&#8221;.. it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2516"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">232e2a80c3bccfd89380f715d102d124</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been assembling an excel file this morning of parts for the project that will have pricing, model/part numbers, and vendors..</p>
<p>One thing I just ran into looking at the Weber 125P1B Power Transformer, is that there is no &#8220;white&#8221; wire as listed on the diagram? I&#8217;ll attach below.</p>
<p>Also, Does anyone have the resistor value on the &#8220;Input&#8221;.. it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1652"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">232e2a80c3bccfd89380f715d102d124</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:54:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been assembling an excel file this morning of parts for the project that will have pricing, model/part numbers, and vendors..</p>
<p>One thing I just ran into looking at the Weber 125P1B Power Transformer, is that there is no &#8220;white&#8221; wire as listed on the diagram? I&#8217;ll attach below.</p>
<p>Also, Does anyone have the resistor value on the &#8220;Input&#8221;.. it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-788"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5279" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8032d62cb59ac9e2812d04f6526a68</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent!!! Thank you! I was just sitting here on Photoshop redrawing the whole thing, lol.. That&#8217;s awesome.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8032d62cb59ac9e2812d04f6526a68</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent!!! Thank you! I was just sitting here on Photoshop redrawing the whole thing, lol.. That&#8217;s awesome.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8032d62cb59ac9e2812d04f6526a68</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent!!! Thank you! I was just sitting here on Photoshop redrawing the whole thing, lol.. That&#8217;s awesome.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8032d62cb59ac9e2812d04f6526a68</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent!!! Thank you! I was just sitting here on Photoshop redrawing the whole thing, lol.. That&#8217;s awesome.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a8032d62cb59ac9e2812d04f6526a68</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5275</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:28:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent!!! Thank you! I was just sitting here on Photoshop redrawing the whole thing, lol.. That&#8217;s awesome.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd9f305fb87cf7fa1aca9f9b472d4a6b</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What keeps tripping me up, is that in the book on the layout @ the bottom of page 181, it shows at the left side of the circuit board: a 25uf/50v cap tied down with a 500ohm-5watt resistor.. Yet you look at the picture on the bottom of page 194 in that same location and there are different parts there: a 16uf/475vdc cap with some little keg&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3735"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd9f305fb87cf7fa1aca9f9b472d4a6b</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What keeps tripping me up, is that in the book on the layout @ the bottom of page 181, it shows at the left side of the circuit board: a 25uf/50v cap tied down with a 500ohm-5watt resistor.. Yet you look at the picture on the bottom of page 194 in that same location and there are different parts there: a 16uf/475vdc cap with some little keg&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3374"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd9f305fb87cf7fa1aca9f9b472d4a6b</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What keeps tripping me up, is that in the book on the layout @ the bottom of page 181, it shows at the left side of the circuit board: a 25uf/50v cap tied down with a 500ohm-5watt resistor.. Yet you look at the picture on the bottom of page 194 in that same location and there are different parts there: a 16uf/475vdc cap with some little keg&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2510"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd9f305fb87cf7fa1aca9f9b472d4a6b</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What keeps tripping me up, is that in the book on the layout @ the bottom of page 181, it shows at the left side of the circuit board: a 25uf/50v cap tied down with a 500ohm-5watt resistor.. Yet you look at the picture on the bottom of page 194 in that same location and there are different parts there: a 16uf/475vdc cap with some little keg&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1646"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd9f305fb87cf7fa1aca9f9b472d4a6b</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:17:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What keeps tripping me up, is that in the book on the layout @ the bottom of page 181, it shows at the left side of the circuit board: a 25uf/50v cap tied down with a 500ohm-5watt resistor.. Yet you look at the picture on the bottom of page 194 in that same location and there are different parts there: a 16uf/475vdc cap with some little keg&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-782"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5273" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831c6464714a2ff955f52768f12ac78a</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! First time poster here.. I actually stumbled on your site today and really dig it. I too, am looking to build a &#8220;2-stroke&#8221;.. but am a bit aprehensive spending $1000.00 on a kit.. I&#8217;ll admit after the two videos I&#8217;ll post below of the amp that it definitely has $1000. sound. But it seems to me that this amp should be able to be built for maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3732"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831c6464714a2ff955f52768f12ac78a</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! First time poster here.. I actually stumbled on your site today and really dig it. I too, am looking to build a &#8220;2-stroke&#8221;.. but am a bit aprehensive spending $1000.00 on a kit.. I&#8217;ll admit after the two videos I&#8217;ll post below of the amp that it definitely has $1000. sound. But it seems to me that this amp should be able to be built for maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3371"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831c6464714a2ff955f52768f12ac78a</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! First time poster here.. I actually stumbled on your site today and really dig it. I too, am looking to build a &#8220;2-stroke&#8221;.. but am a bit aprehensive spending $1000.00 on a kit.. I&#8217;ll admit after the two videos I&#8217;ll post below of the amp that it definitely has $1000. sound. But it seems to me that this amp should be able to be built for maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2507"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831c6464714a2ff955f52768f12ac78a</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! First time poster here.. I actually stumbled on your site today and really dig it. I too, am looking to build a &#8220;2-stroke&#8221;.. but am a bit aprehensive spending $1000.00 on a kit.. I&#8217;ll admit after the two videos I&#8217;ll post below of the amp that it definitely has $1000. sound. But it seems to me that this amp should be able to be built for maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1643"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831c6464714a2ff955f52768f12ac78a</guid>
				<title>Sluggo replied to the topic TAN version of the Two Stroke in the forum Effects Design and Construction</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:56:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! First time poster here.. I actually stumbled on your site today and really dig it. I too, am looking to build a &#8220;2-stroke&#8221;.. but am a bit aprehensive spending $1000.00 on a kit.. I&#8217;ll admit after the two videos I&#8217;ll post below of the amp that it definitely has $1000. sound. But it seems to me that this amp should be able to be built for maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-779"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/tan-version-of-the-two-stroke/#post-5270" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>