<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | VeeDub | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/veedub/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/veedub/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for VeeDub.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e074aaf7486ed1c0685d08f04c7afb</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:04:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Andy. I was really originally just trying to figure out what Robin meant by &#8220;having the OT and PT be rotated 90 degrees&#8221;, since you could do that on different axes.</p>
<p>I wound up mounting the OT on L brackets, which was the other silent position through headphones and much easier to do. The brackets only required me to drill one hole in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3487"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e074aaf7486ed1c0685d08f04c7afb</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:04:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Andy. I was really originally just trying to figure out what Robin meant by &#8220;having the OT and PT be rotated 90 degrees&#8221;, since you could do that on different axes.</p>
<p>I wound up mounting the OT on L brackets, which was the other silent position through headphones and much easier to do. The brackets only required me to drill one hole in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2654"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e074aaf7486ed1c0685d08f04c7afb</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:04:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Andy. I was really originally just trying to figure out what Robin meant by &#8220;having the OT and PT be rotated 90 degrees&#8221;, since you could do that on different axes.</p>
<p>I wound up mounting the OT on L brackets, which was the other silent position through headphones and much easier to do. The brackets only required me to drill one hole in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1790"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e074aaf7486ed1c0685d08f04c7afb</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:04:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Andy. I was really originally just trying to figure out what Robin meant by &#8220;having the OT and PT be rotated 90 degrees&#8221;, since you could do that on different axes.</p>
<p>I wound up mounting the OT on L brackets, which was the other silent position through headphones and much easier to do. The brackets only required me to drill one hole in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-926"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e074aaf7486ed1c0685d08f04c7afb</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:04:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Andy. I was really originally just trying to figure out what Robin meant by &#8220;having the OT and PT be rotated 90 degrees&#8221;, since you could do that on different axes.</p>
<p>I wound up mounting the OT on L brackets, which was the other silent position through headphones and much easier to do. The brackets only required me to drill one hole in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-62"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db87d3a1bbfda479e14876fae359925</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Robin. Yeah, I was not expecting that to be the sweet spot, that&#8217;s for sure. But it isn&#8217;t even a close call. The hum is clearly quieter in that orientation (it&#8217;s zero there). I was wondering whether I was getting too close to the input, and of course the headphones don&#8217;t help with that. From looking at your photos and Andy&#8217;s, it looks like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3501"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db87d3a1bbfda479e14876fae359925</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Robin. Yeah, I was not expecting that to be the sweet spot, that&#8217;s for sure. But it isn&#8217;t even a close call. The hum is clearly quieter in that orientation (it&#8217;s zero there). I was wondering whether I was getting too close to the input, and of course the headphones don&#8217;t help with that. From looking at your photos and Andy&#8217;s, it looks like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2651"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db87d3a1bbfda479e14876fae359925</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Robin. Yeah, I was not expecting that to be the sweet spot, that&#8217;s for sure. But it isn&#8217;t even a close call. The hum is clearly quieter in that orientation (it&#8217;s zero there). I was wondering whether I was getting too close to the input, and of course the headphones don&#8217;t help with that. From looking at your photos and Andy&#8217;s, it looks like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1787"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db87d3a1bbfda479e14876fae359925</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Robin. Yeah, I was not expecting that to be the sweet spot, that&#8217;s for sure. But it isn&#8217;t even a close call. The hum is clearly quieter in that orientation (it&#8217;s zero there). I was wondering whether I was getting too close to the input, and of course the headphones don&#8217;t help with that. From looking at your photos and Andy&#8217;s, it looks like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-923"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5db87d3a1bbfda479e14876fae359925</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Robin. Yeah, I was not expecting that to be the sweet spot, that&#8217;s for sure. But it isn&#8217;t even a close call. The hum is clearly quieter in that orientation (it&#8217;s zero there). I was wondering whether I was getting too close to the input, and of course the headphones don&#8217;t help with that. From looking at your photos and Andy&#8217;s, it looks like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-59"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6054" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ecace3cbe05f208e9d7bfe36d6310b</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, new builder here. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into helping guys like me get started!</p>
<p>I too am messing with the location &amp; orientation of the OT, and I found the &#8220;headphone trick&#8221; to test various locations before you build. I&#8217;ll paste the procedure below.</p>
<p>So I set this up: ran power through the PT (and fuse and on/off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3503"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ecace3cbe05f208e9d7bfe36d6310b</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, new builder here. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into helping guys like me get started!</p>
<p>I too am messing with the location &amp; orientation of the OT, and I found the &#8220;headphone trick&#8221; to test various locations before you build. I&#8217;ll paste the procedure below.</p>
<p>So I set this up: ran power through the PT (and fuse and on/off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2649"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ecace3cbe05f208e9d7bfe36d6310b</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, new builder here. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into helping guys like me get started!</p>
<p>I too am messing with the location &amp; orientation of the OT, and I found the &#8220;headphone trick&#8221; to test various locations before you build. I&#8217;ll paste the procedure below.</p>
<p>So I set this up: ran power through the PT (and fuse and on/off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1785"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ecace3cbe05f208e9d7bfe36d6310b</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, new builder here. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into helping guys like me get started!</p>
<p>I too am messing with the location &amp; orientation of the OT, and I found the &#8220;headphone trick&#8221; to test various locations before you build. I&#8217;ll paste the procedure below.</p>
<p>So I set this up: ran power through the PT (and fuse and on/off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-921"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ecace3cbe05f208e9d7bfe36d6310b</guid>
				<title>VeeDub replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:30:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, new builder here. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into helping guys like me get started!</p>
<p>I too am messing with the location &amp; orientation of the OT, and I found the &#8220;headphone trick&#8221; to test various locations before you build. I&#8217;ll paste the procedure below.</p>
<p>So I set this up: ran power through the PT (and fuse and on/off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-57"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-6052" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>