<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | vivpio | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/vivpio/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/vivpio/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for vivpio.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">428a0f7b3d1eb7e9138277dd3713463c</guid>
				<title>vivpio replied to the topic Squeal and noise from tone circuit in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:06:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I turn the volume knob, the &#8220;squeal&#8221; (high pitched or fuzzy tones) starts. The sound isn&#8217;t like a scratchy, dirty pot. Like I said, the amp worked well for several weeks (quiet) with good tone. The grid wires to the premp are shielded and grounded on one side. I have tried the chopstick method and no bad connections. In fact, I resoldered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4088"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">428a0f7b3d1eb7e9138277dd3713463c</guid>
				<title>vivpio replied to the topic Squeal and noise from tone circuit in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:06:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I turn the volume knob, the &#8220;squeal&#8221; (high pitched or fuzzy tones) starts. The sound isn&#8217;t like a scratchy, dirty pot. Like I said, the amp worked well for several weeks (quiet) with good tone. The grid wires to the premp are shielded and grounded on one side. I have tried the chopstick method and no bad connections. In fact, I resoldered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2924"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">428a0f7b3d1eb7e9138277dd3713463c</guid>
				<title>vivpio replied to the topic Squeal and noise from tone circuit in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:06:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I turn the volume knob, the &#8220;squeal&#8221; (high pitched or fuzzy tones) starts. The sound isn&#8217;t like a scratchy, dirty pot. Like I said, the amp worked well for several weeks (quiet) with good tone. The grid wires to the premp are shielded and grounded on one side. I have tried the chopstick method and no bad connections. In fact, I resoldered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2060"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">428a0f7b3d1eb7e9138277dd3713463c</guid>
				<title>vivpio replied to the topic Squeal and noise from tone circuit in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:06:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I turn the volume knob, the &#8220;squeal&#8221; (high pitched or fuzzy tones) starts. The sound isn&#8217;t like a scratchy, dirty pot. Like I said, the amp worked well for several weeks (quiet) with good tone. The grid wires to the premp are shielded and grounded on one side. I have tried the chopstick method and no bad connections. In fact, I resoldered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1196"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">428a0f7b3d1eb7e9138277dd3713463c</guid>
				<title>vivpio replied to the topic Squeal and noise from tone circuit in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 02:06:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I turn the volume knob, the &#8220;squeal&#8221; (high pitched or fuzzy tones) starts. The sound isn&#8217;t like a scratchy, dirty pot. Like I said, the amp worked well for several weeks (quiet) with good tone. The grid wires to the premp are shielded and grounded on one side. I have tried the chopstick method and no bad connections. In fact, I resoldered the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-332"><a href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/squeal-and-noise-from-tone-circuit/#post-5739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>