<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tube Amp Network | viya | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/viya0414/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tubeampnetwork.com/members/viya0414/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for viya.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:38:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">720fdff21c7d8678159650a0cc66e06f</guid>
				<title>viya replied to the topic New Build, OT placement question in the forum 2 Stroke Amplifier Design and Building</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/forums/topic/new-build-ot-placement-question/#post-7956</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Dec 2017 03:12:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a number of Two Stroke variants with the OT in slightly different locations and orientations. They are all pretty quiet. SE amps have a reputation for being noisy and, in fact, I’ve built a non-Two Stoke SE with a lot more hum than any Two Stroke I’ve heard. DH did a great job designing the amp.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.nod-pcba.com" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">PCBA</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f446da32342d305ca0c4afab2139f469</guid>
				<title>viya became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://tubeampnetwork.com/activity/p/4557/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Dec 2017 03:09:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>